Thursday, October 14, 2010

Half Swing...

My photography business is moving right along. I am hesitant to keep up this photography blog for fear that no one reads it. I update my personal blog on a regular basis and feel as though it is silly to keep a separate one just for photos.

Well, as I launch into the world of a full swing "professional photographer", it is the "in" thing to keep a photography blog. UGH! One more thing to keep up with. I feel as though it is a little redundant along side of a personal blog, photography facebook, website, etc. but gotta keep up with the "trend."

Here are a few shots from last night's amazing photo shoot...


I have said this many times before, but hear me again...I am going to try to keep this site up to date and into "full swing" photography mode.

Here's to trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment