Tuesday, December 29, 2009

TOP 10: Christmas Pictures

From Thanksgiving until now, I have taken roughly 10 sets of family portraits for family and friends. I have hesitantly avoided prematurely posting anyone's Christmas pictures, but now that Christmas has come and gone, I would like to share some of my favorite shots.

I think the secret of being a good photographer is having beautiful families to take pictures of. That way all your pictures turn out beautiful regardless of the level photographer you are!!!


1. JENKINS



2. SOUZA



3. WILSON



4. SCHMIDT

5. TJERRILD
(photo come come at a later date)


6. HUMRICK


7. PELLANDA




8. O'BRIEN



9. MCCANDLESS



10. DELTON

1 comment:

  1. My fav is McCandless #2. Great angle, exposure, etc. Love your photog skills!

    ReplyDelete